1. Apparently I made mistake in my full game tutorial articles series. There were some issues, because there was unnecessary check inside onDestroy() method inside our activity code. This is proper form (previously there was check for is game loaded flag which caused issues!) Proper form:
protected void onDestroy()
I have also updated AndroidManifest.xml file, adding configChange property fixing some issues while resuming our game, which is really important.
Articles part two and part seven were updated with fixes mentioned above. I have also uploaded updated source file of the project in the last article, part fifteen.
2. Performance advice of the day: recently I noticed that many people are making the same issue, mistake related to restarting of your game/level. Many people mistakenly register many update handlers to the ENGINE instead of to the SCENE. For example FPS logger, like: